Hi! Coming to BA Feb 17 ;)

shaneo

Registered
Hi everyone,

Name's Shane and I'm going to be coming to Argentina in Feb for 3 months.
I just found this site and I look forward to making some new friends in BA.

Looking forward to learning from you guys ;)

Shane

Hola Shane. Welcome to Buenos Aires!. We meet often to have some fun. Keep in touch!

Hey! If you ever fancy a coffee or a drink let me know! I´m porteña born and raised but I looove practising english! :)

Geez Steve, where have you been for the last 6 months - We happy hour every week... See Expat Life Forum for details.... Shane you will be made very welcome here I'm sure..

Hi Liam well I am working now up in Vincente Lopez so I just hang around Palermo and drink on friday after work..... San Telmo is too far!!! haha I am hitting Kansas tomorrow for happy hour....but have a drink for me tomorrow in San Telmo!!! cheers

Since when has San Telmo been far... You don't know what you've been missing :)... But as I will be missing this week, (back in Ireland for a few weeks), I'll raise a galss back here......

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm very much looking forward to the BA experience and meeting some of you. I'll be hanging my hat in Palermo just a couple blocks from Plaza Italia ;)

See you soon,
Shaneo

Back