Hi everyone, newbie

nedders

Registered
hi all

New to this site.

Posted a thread on here the other day, but didnt seem to go through, so will have to post one with all my questions another time..

Im young male from UK, just graduated this year with engineering degree.

Looking to move to BA in the near future for personal reasons

Hope all is well

Tommy

let us know when you,re here Tommy....I,m from Nottingham and live here permantly,suerte

Nice..
I went to university up in Loughborough, so got to see Nottingham now and then.

How long have you been living there and do you work?

Im looking to get a job there..but dont know how difficult it will be for someone like me.

Ive just graduated with an engineering (mechanical) degree, and my spanish isnt great.

Gracias

nedders said:
Nice..
I went to university up in Loughborough, so got to see Nottingham now and then.

How long have you been living there and do you work?

Im looking to get a job there..but dont know how difficult it will be for someone like me.

Ive just graduated with an engineering (mechanical) degree, and my spanish isnt great.

Gracias
well, you will HAVE to speak Spanish/Castellano to stand a chance of getting work.I have been here for almost 6 years and love it.I teach English in companies and I have my own private students here in the Zona Norte...bring us some fish and chips will you ??;)

Bring Marmite (its like trading ciggies in prison - The Marmite Holder is KING!)

Okay, this Marmite thing. Never heard of it until it appeared here a couple of times. What is it? Do you eat it, smoke it, wear it, throw it, have sex with it ... what?

Marmite - I avoid it - Like the plague..... (But I do know how to trade it to others!)

Marmite is a nutritious savoury spread that contains B vitamins, enjoyable in a sandwich, on toast, bread or even as a cooking ingredient.

OR -

It's a revolting, smelly, yucky beef/yeast extract that English people like on their bread!

Their own advertising slogan is "Marmite - You either Love it, or Hate It - which do you do?" It's true, you never find people who are on the fence on this :)...

http://www.marmite.com/

nedders said:

Gracias

I'm hiring software engineers. Our office speaks English officially even though most people are local.

We're looking for people who love work on the web. The skills are mostly PHP and database knowledge. Though there are other areas of expertise needed.

Send me a private message if you think there could be a fit. Thanks.

Eternalnewbie said:
Okay, this Marmite thing. Never heard of it until it appeared here a couple of times. What is it? Do you eat it, smoke it, wear it, throw it, have sex with it ... what?

The sex is awesome on marmite as long as you have a good mucama to clean up the mess afterwards...:rolleyes:

But nobody please tell me it is good for warding of mosquitos due to all the Vit B7Thiamin or good knows what...in it...I lived on the stuff in Yemen and left without a drop of blood due to mosquito savagery...they seem to love it too!

Back