Hi guys..! What do you re your prescriptions?

crakenflux

Registered
I plan to be in BA for six months and am on a few meds.. how did you veterans dealt with that? Also, one of them is a sleep med, lorazepam, schedule 2...any problem with this? How are AR Md s prescribing sleeping meds.. should i take print outs from my pharmacy to show to AR Md, is it as difficult there as it is here to get the script? I usually have to go to a shrink to get the initial RX, then the family doctor feels confortable continuing it. that is the US. How is it done there? Thanks for any answers..:) Or did you have them mailed from the US?

crakenflux said:
I plan to be in BA for six months and am on a few meds.. how did you veterans dealt with that? Also, one of them is a sleep med, lorazepam, schedule 2...any problem with this? How are AR Md s prescribing sleeping meds.. should i take print outs from my pharmacy to show to AR Md, is it as difficult there as it is here to get the script? I usually have to go to a shrink to get the initial RX, then the family doctor feels confortable continuing it. that is the US. How is it done there? Thanks for any answers..:) Or did you have them mailed from the US?

If you want Health Insurance here, that will allow you to get those prescriptions (via Family Dr. or just any Dr.), get Medicus (one of the lower plans, maybe u$s 110 per month) that will get you covered for prescriptions, Dr. appointments, House calls, basic dentistry, emergency and surgeries, plus MRI's, Xrays and so on.

With the 'basic" plan, you get 40% off prescriptions. For example, Alprazolam (1 Mg) is AR$20 per 30 pills. (less than 6 bucks)

Back