Hi I Am Javier

surfpuma

Registered
I am not an expat but I found very interesting information in the forum. I work for a German software Company in buenos aires and travell a lot due to my working activities thats why I really enjoy connecting with people from different cultures and places. I am interested in nihonto, surfing and rugby.

Thank you Hybrid !

I have answered Juanito s post yesterday because the system did not allowed me to send him a PM (a pop up mentioned that Juanito was not able to recieve PM in the forum) so I will wait for his answer.
Do you happen to know any other way to contact him? I am asking because I am new in the forum and maybe there is another way to contact among forum members that I am not aware of.

BR

Javier

Thank you Hybrid !

I have answered Juanito s post yesterday because the system did not allowed me to send him a PM (a pop up mentioned that Juanito was not able to recieve PM in the forum) so I will wait for his answer.
Do you happen to know any other way to contact him? I am asking because I am new in the forum and maybe there is another way to contact among forum members that I am not aware of.

BR

Javier

No

Back