Hi Im new in the community. Help for help and meeting new people

Nemesis

Registered
Hi, Lovely community. I'm Claudia, let me tell you a bit about myself. I have born in Argentina but the last years I have lived in 40 countries living in Australia, New Zealand, Andorra, Ireland. Anyways I have to come back for family health issues. Half of my friends are an expat and I'm here because I was kindly helped and received with open arms wherever I have lived in the past. One of the things that makes me happy is being in contact with people around the world and give a hand all the newcomers (form every single country) I know what it means being an expat and sometimes language and different lifestyle plus culture is a barrier. Whatever you need to ask I'm happy to answer (If I'm aware lol) since places where you can go: cheaper ones, help with the language anything that came across.
I also would love to find someone who will be my mentor in my new project. I start my own Digital Marketing, Design and Copywriting agency www.digitalcommunicationccc.com with the idea of being a digital nomad as far I can sort out some issues that keep me here. Therefore my goal is to work as I've been doing the last project for foreigners clients, in exchange I can be your Spanish tutor... yes I also teach Spanish so I'm not improvised, just is not now a priority for me and only take Students who were recommended or friends... whatever. Always will be a way to help each other Don't you think?
Feel free to contact me on my social media or WhatsApp +54 1130398077.
Have a good day!

Welcome Claudia!! I am also an Argie that lived in the USA for 28 yrs.
If you need any help of my part pls PM me

That's Lovely Henry! Im following you. So lets stay in contact. Thanks so much!

Sure, what you wanna know?

What's it like to actually live there? It's one of those small countries you don't hear about much. What are the people like? Are they open to immigrants?

What's it like to actually live there? It's one of those small countries you don't hear about much. What are the people like? Are they open to immigrants?
But would be one personal opinion and to sum up, I would never speak badly about a country where I lived and gave me the opportunity to work there. Not in a forum lol Somehow that answer your questions ;)

Are you here for good or just temporarily? I'm from Argentina, back in a totally different country after 37 years in the USA. You may PM me if you have questions or if I can be of any help.

Are you here for good or just temporarily? I'm from Argentina, back in a totally different country after 37 years in the USA. You may PM me if you have questions or if I can be of any help.
Thanks so much Silvie :). At least at mid of next year, I will be here then I will see.

Back