Hi! New to BA

shoeaddict

Registered
Hello! I just moved here a week ago from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I am going to study screenwriting in San Telmo (for about three and a half years). I am currently living in las Cañitas/Belgrano area and looking for some awesome people who would like to explore the city and go out at night or maybe go on a road trip to Mar del Plata or just share a cup of coffee. I am just really exploring right now before classes start and learning my way around the city.

Also if you would like to practice your Spanish, it's my first language. I also know some French, Italian and Portuguese so if you know any of those I'd love to practice.

Yormari

Heya :) i will be studying in belgrano in march. my parents are both puerto rican (we actually just got back from visiting family) and i would love to go on any road trips/explore the city when i get down there. cheers! :)

Hi Yormari

I will be studying here for two years..my school is in Belgrano but i live in San Telmo. (the opposite of you:) I would love to meet up and get to know each other and explore the city together. I am getting sick of walking around alone. Let me know if you are interested. I am pretty free this week..

Debby

Just moved here also from NYC and kind of tired exploring on my own haha...would def. love to go out and explore with others...let me know if you guys set up anything

we,re meeting for drinks tomorrow(fri)night in bar Crackow,Venezuela 474,if you can make it.look forward to seeing you there from 8 till we get thrown out!!!

Back