Hi :) Newcomer from Brooklyn New York--

Hi - I am from a little North of NYC - and would like to meet up with you guys if you are planning an outing.
-Glenn

@ everyone who posted- i could really do with a meet up- although not technically new to the city i have been so caught up in work, doing up the house, my fiancee, dogs etc that i literally cant remember the last time i met up with anyone to have fun!! @ coco- are you going to the girls night tomorrow in palermo?

mrster said:
Hi - I am from a little North of NYC - and would like to meet up with you guys if you are planning an outing.
-Glenn

What do you mean by "a little north of NYC". After NYC I lived in Westchester, specifically, Hartsdale and White Plains.

@ Glenn and Hollie: sorry I've been MIA. I wasn't at any girls night in Palermo since I'm not a woman. Guess my handle is a bit too ambiguous (doh!). Anyway, I'm happy meet up in Palermo for coffee in the late afternoons. Just email me and let me know when you'd like to meet up: [email protected]. I also run 5k in the 3 de Febrero in the evenings and welcome any fellow runners. Abrazos.

Back