Hi

ATMs here will only let you withdrawn 300 pesos per day depending on your bank card.. eg if you have a citi bank card you can get more out from a citibank ATM, but generally there is a 300 peso limit on ATM withdrawals with foreign ATM cards.

As stated above dont change money at Ezeiza, unless at bank, as the exchange rate is really bad there.

Euros and US$ are easy to exchange at all banks, and there is lots of money exchange places around the city centre.

An when you leave spend all your pesos, is impossible to exchange pesos outside arg or neighbouring countries.

Stupid question of the day: do Maltese dogs come from Malta? Does the breed have anything to do with the island?

I went to Malta about 6 years ago - only for two days - but I did enjoy it immensely! Welcome to BA!

SaraSara said:
Stupid question of the day: do Maltese dogs come from Malta? Does the breed have anything to do with the island?
They come from Maltese Falcons. bark, bark.

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions, really helpful! :) I'll be arriving at BA next week...I am attending a conference during my first week there, and then I'm spending another approx two weeks in BA on vacation, so this visit is quite short term....but hopefully in the near future I'll have a chance to get there for a longer stay.

Its also great to hear that some of you have been to Malta and had a good time during their stay here. It would be nice to meet some of you in Buenos Aires for a chat and a beer!

Cheers and thanks again!

@ Sarasara...sorry don't know much about Maltese dogs ...the wikipedia link will surely be more useful and interesting... and as it suggets I doubt they originated from the island.

Back