High Quality Argentina Products

Not organic by the first world standards, but as clean and biodegradable as they get in argentina - and free of disgusting commercial fragrances that will not go away even if you rinse a 100 times. The best and the cheapest are at mercado solidario Bonpland, first stand / tienda on the left from the

Not organic by the first world standards, but as clean and biodegradable as they get in argentina - and free of disgusting commercial fragrances that will not go away even if you rinse a 100 times. The best and the cheapest are at mercado solidario Bonpland, first stand / tienda on the left from the entrance. Same market has clean and organic groceries and produce, just avoid shopping at the first tienda on the right run by a very unpleasant 60+ couple - grossly overpriced and they are rather obnoxious. Passed them there are two great stands with variety of produce of great quality and better prices and the vendors are lovely. In the middle there is a shop selling La Choza dairy, olive oil, grains from Naturaleza viva, and lots of other stuff that dieteticas mostly fake and charge double for.
View attachment 7168

I am friends with some of the people who run the stand you are talking about. Its a cooperative, and they only sell things made by the members- which include an organic mate farm, soap makers, people who make tomato sauce, juice, cheese, vegan crackers, clothing, and much more. They know, personally, who made whatever you buy there.
I recommend it highly.

We buy food at Bonpland every week when we are in BsAs.
Its a great place to get produce, cheese, dry goods and tandil salami, at lower prices than most Palermo or Recoleta stores.

I am friends with the produce farmers and I've been buying from them for over many years. They work 365 days a year around the clock and sell their own produce with a smile on their faces and the best service one can only dream of. If half the argentines work like them, this country would be the most prosperous in the world. They never ever rip anyone off and the prices for their ecologically grown produce are either same or lower than for the rotten garbage verdulerias sell. They have my deepest admiration.

Do they sell robot vacuums in BA? Those things are very useful, save me lots of time. There are very smart vacuums and some that are not that smart, but can work well if your house is setup well, less carpet, and right furniture placement. Most my furniture is the type with legs so the vacuum goes right under it, cleans it up well and travels better with less obstacles.

Either you can buy a robot vac for over 1000 or you can pay a lady to clean your apt for 10 bucks or less. Services are dirt cheap.

There's a nice roomba on Mercado Libre now for 1400 at the blue rate. Doesn't come with a box so you know someone brought it back with them from a recent trip.

I have and use a roomba BTW, but I brought mine from the states. I wouldn't buy one here.

Last edited:
There's a nice roomba on Mercado Libre now for 1400 at the blue rate. Doesn't come with a box so you know someone brought it back with them from a recent trip.

I have and use a roomba BTW, but I brought mine from the states. I wouldn't buy one here.

What currency is that 1400? I have a Eufy. It's going for $240 right now on Amazon.

I am friends with some of the people who run the stand you are talking about. Its a cooperative, and they only sell things made by the members- which include an organic mate farm, soap makers, people who make tomato sauce, juice, cheese, vegan crackers, clothing, and much more. They know, personally, who made whatever you buy there.
I recommend it highly.

We buy food at Bonpland every week when we are in BsAs.
Its a great place to get produce, cheese, dry goods and tandil salami, at lower prices than most Palermo or Recoleta stores.
I shop here too but honestly I’ve found the first stand on the right to be really great, not overpriced at all, especially for organic chicken which is a very good price (when they have it). Perhaps you just had a miscommunication with the couple who runs it as I’ve always found them very pleasant

Back