Holidaying In Argentina

kwalarking

Registered
Right! so I have been living here for some time now but I have never had the opportunity to visit neighbouring cities. I am thinking of renting a caravan and driving down south with many stops along the way.

Is there anybody who is planning on doing something similar from 3rd June till 15th June?

Any advice or comment shall be appreciated.

3Kings

If you are travelling down south, El Chalten (Cerro Torre y Fitzroy) is a must. Amazing little place. As is obviously the glaciers Perito Moreno. Bariloche and San Martin de Los Andes as well.

If you are travelling down south, El Chalten (Cerro Torre y Fitzroy) is a must. Amazing little place. As is obviously the glaciers Perito Moreno. Bariloche and San Martin de Los Andes as well.

I second El Chalten, it's one of my favorite places on Earth. However, be advised that almost everything shuts down in April after the Easter vacation (which is a great time to go, BTW). Not sure when it opens back up, probably in October-ish. If you have a caravan, it won't matter much, but you may have to bring supplies with you from El Calafate.

Have a good trip!!!!

Pass through Villa General Belgrano in Cordoba and visit some breweries.

The south will be cold and blustery in June, you might consider going north instead.

Back