Homeopathic instruments? Resin molds?

nledec

Registered
This is an odd one, I know.
Friends are in town visiting from La Paz, Bolivia and need to restock some strange supplies. Any ideas on where we can find:

1) "Homeopathic instruments": the things mentioned were a "tuning fork" to clear chakras and some special kind of "pinza." I basically need some kind of a homeopathic healing supply store...

2) Resin Molds: either specific resin molds or an more economic place to buy those silicon molds for baking (yes, I know about Doña Clara...).

Thanks much!

Neither of these has anything to do with Tom Cruise.

The medical instruments neighborhood is where I would start looking for the medical instruments.
Its down on Pasteur, near Cordoba.
There are several shops there, and if you ask around, they will know if what you want is available, and where.

As for casting resin- thats a bit more of a puzzle- the industrial suppliers for stuff like this are usually pretty far out in the industrial suburbs.
First, you are looking for "silicone", not "silcon". Two completely different things, in english anyway. Silicona in castellano.
And its never cheap- its made by a few big multinational chemical companies, it has a limited shelf life before it wont go off anymore, and its uses are limited enough that there is no big consumer volume to make prices low.

there are a few types on mercado libre- http://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/Moldes-De-Silicon-Para-Quequitos,-Pasteles,-Gelatinas
but figuring out which ones will stand up to baking is gonna be tough.

why dont they just pretend they have the Homeopathic instruments as its just water anyway......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Expat Life 15