Hot, hot, hot!

sheawj

Registered
Anyone else wanna turn on the AC this morning?? :D

I tell ya, I am tempted!!

Not me certainly! I don't like these temps in the middle of the winter, but it's always been like this here: for every cold snap we get, we also get these warm days... And, BTW, I know it's warm, but it's not hot! No need to turn the A/C yet (hopefully never till November).

Come back, cold! This is getting so boring... these should be the temps we get in the middle of the summer, that would be wonderful.

PS: I'm a local.

I woke up a bit drunk - then realized it felt a bit too warm for me - so I sort of compromised - I had more scotch for breakfast but turned on the fan :) All good :) Its what I would call a Rhodesian winter or a hot day in Norway - or something in-between the two :) lol

Yesterday morning I had walked my son to school and was roasty-toasty when I returned. That is when I thought it'd be great to turn on the AC. I dressed lighter for work than usual and was suffering a bit coming home in the evening...but not too bad!

God yes it is so warm for this time of year. Missing the winter already :(

deeve007 said:
Why would anyone miss winter unless you're a skier???

There are many people (like me) who really like winter and the cold and stuff. (No need to be a skier for that). It's a matter of tastes. I'm also missing winter, though to tell you the truth, today at 2:47 PM the weather is more "back to normal" for this time of year, by BA standards. It's like 14 C (57 F) and overcast. We'll stil have to endure another little "warm spell" tomorrow, and then it'll cool down again.

Yes, I love winter and I'd like BA winter to be much much colder.

Back