Hotel suggestions

steveinbsas

Registered
I have a request for hotel suggestions in BA which are not "too expensive" and are in a "good location" for a woman and her grandaughter from Colombia. T

Thanks in advance!

There will be four individuals in the party: my friend, her daughter and son-in-law and their 15 year old daughter.

They can stay in "dos habítacíones double o una quadruple."

Agencies have quoted prices of about $400 USD per night, but I don't know the names of the hotels.

Last edited:
There will be four individuals in the party: my friend, her daughter and son-in-law and their 15 year old daughter.

They can stay in "dos habítacíones double o una quadruple."

Agencies have quoted prices of about $400 USD per night, but I don't know the names of the hotels.
U$S 400 a night! Really?

I have found this place to be an excellent deal.
You book on their website and the prices are almost half of the booking websites.
There is a pool, small fitness center, sauna, continental breakfast and some good restaurants
right there. There is a Hot Pot that opens at night Shabu Shabu that is delicious and
Augustinas Parrilla both on Rivadavia.
It is in Once but I have stayed there for multiple nights and as long as you are not out
at 3am roaming around aimlessly it is safe and you will get the local shopping atmosphere.
There are also Subte stops within two blocks so it is very convenient if you intend on
travelling around.
It is one block East of Jujuy/Pueyrredon.

Back