How an Economy Collapses

evitaduarte said:
Can someone please tell me what the current black market rate of exchange is?

The black market is death, kaput, disappear now what you see on the window boards or in the newspapers are the official currency rates is what you get/pay for your dollars, besides if you are going to operate and dealing in a sort kind of black currency market your money could be confiscated, you can go to jail or the authorities in conjunction with the AFIP may send you to Guantanamo Bay detention center for laundering money for unknown purposes, be careful, be safe, be legal and you will be okay..

Lol, how old are you cyber K Lucas? 16?

Someone not scared of the K brown-shirts should moderate this dude like outta here now ;)

snowboarder said:
Lol, how old are you cyber K Lucas? 16?

Someone not scared of the K brown-shirts should moderate this dude like outta here now ;)

No more mucking around now :D

That's right it is time someone pulled on your ear. This forum should be for real expats not police state government subsidized agents like yourself and your fellow staff.

Read about the ex. East German Stasi that is what Lucas and his friends want.

snowboarder said:
That's right it is time someone pulled on your ear. This forum should be for real expats not police state government subsidized agents like yourself and your fellow staff.

Read about the ex. East German Stasi that is what Lucas and his friends want.

Now what we have here other Nazi clone with only four post attacking me because with his/her former nickname wasn't successful enough...get a life, moron.

Lucas,

A Nazi clone? That is precious. Read one of my "4" posts, like the one where I call your supreme leader a "fascist military pig."

Some may need a father figure to guide them into the shiny future, not me.

No "isms."

No sad cults of personality.

No paying homage at NKs horrendous mausoleum.

That abomination, and it's peek into the real KK kulture, will cost you guys a lot of PR work...lol.

I have to go have fun...you continue your cyber work.

Back