How do AR Residents send money out of country

Rocco13

Registered
Help on sending money out of AR
I have some colleagues in The USA that have active private and public companies of which of course sell shares.

They have alot of AR Resident prospective clients that have interest in purchasing said shares. The difficulty arises when AR citizen trys to wire money to the USA business acoount. The banks act as if its legal apart from enormous amount of paperwork, but reality is the wires go from the bank to central bank and back and nothing really happens and they give up.

Some have had success sending draft cheques through Banco Piano, but after about 10 clients succeeded in this, Piano also said no mas.

Does anyone know of any other sources or establishments similar to Banco Piano where one get get a draft cheque made out to a USA company frrom a AR Citizen?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

"Rocco13" said:

I have some colleagues in The USA that have active private and public companies of which of course sell shares.

They have alot of AR Resident prospective clients that have interest in purchasing said shares. The difficulty arises when AR citizen trys to wire money to the USA business acoount. The banks act as if its legal apart from enormous amount of paperwork, but reality is the wires go from the bank to central bank and back and nothing really happens and they give up.

Some have had success sending draft cheques through Banco Piano, but after about 10 clients succeeded in this, Piano also said no mas.

Does anyone know of any other sources or establishments similar to Banco Piano where one get get a draft cheque made out to a USA company frrom a AR Citizen?

Helping someone with illegal activity online is not really the way forward is it?
And I doubt they have money if they don´t know how to send money abroad :)

It was not Banco Piano that put a stop to it, the receiving banks in the USA most likely refused acceptance of further remittance of this kind.
The fight against money laundering is one reason for all these restrictions. If stocks and shares are making money, IRS will also find a way to get their share on these gains.
Find someone whom you trust who has an account in the US and let that person do all the transaction with the bank. Checks and cash should not be a problem, but if it is over a certain limit (depending on their kind of account) I think that person has to show origin of money. Send money with someone you trust traveling to the US - that is also an efficient and legal way to get your money into the US.
Good luck!

Up to 9999,99 dollar that is
After that it needs to be declared and I doubt it would be easy in the USA

"CABJ" said:

Helping someone with illegal activity online is not really the way forward is it?
And I doubt they have money if they don´t know how to send money abroad :)
As i said and according to the Central bank it is LEGAL as long as the proper codes and paperwork is done.The problem is the typical Argentine process with wires, they sit and nobody is accountable and they just sit and because caught up in the unexplainable abyss that is so common here in ARG.
I appreciate your concerns about illegal online soliciting. Never really thought about the fact that they could all be lying and the clients really have no money,,actually they do or the wire attempts wouldnever have happened.Thanks anyway for your great advice but I dont really think you really understood the post.

Back