How Do I Get Back My Jubilacion When I Leave Argentina??

alc4y27

Registered
Hi! I would really appreciate any help anyone has on this topic. I have had a job here for the last 3 years and will finish in December. They take over 10% out each month for jubilacion. Being as I am not going to retire in Argentina how do I go about getting this back? thank you!!

You can't usually just "get it back" -- however if you are from a country that has an accord with Argentina (ie Spain) I believe that they can transfer the funds to that country's programme. Otherwise I think it's just tough luck...

Hi! I would really appreciate any help anyone has on this topic. I have had a job here for the last 3 years and will finish in December. They take over 10% out each month for jubilacion. Being as I am not going to retire in Argentina how do I go about getting this back? thank you!!

My understanding is that it goes directly to Máximo to distribute as he sees fit.

thats is what i thought....fantastic...so pretty much thats 2500 pesos a month into the argy goverments pocket

senior mgmt in a multinacional, sent down on a futile mission to bring order. Returning to the mothership after proving himself in the colonies.

good guess alc4y27?

Hahahha not even. Good money? you mean after the 7000 for ganacias, 3000 for something i have no idea that they take out the overall 8000 pesos a month isnt anywhere near what i would call good money.

I kissed about 16,000 ARS good bye, can't qualify for retirement ever, cant transfer it so it goes to a new pair of... shoes... for Dear leader.
Oh well, thankfully it wasn't more.

Back