How Do We Stop The Killings In Gaza ?

To answer the title question
We don't. A lot of the problems in this world are the result of interfering in other peoples business.
(would there be less if the news stopped covering it so much? just a thought)

Israel can do what it does with 100% impunity purely and exclusively because thay have the support of the US.

Correct. That support is literally because of the fundamental Christian value that God is on the side of Israel. And we wonder why people hate us ...

I haven't seen a whole lot of support for Israel coming out of DC recently.

Ideally the USA, Canada, Brazil, Argentina and Australia (perhaps New Zealand and Uruguay too) could issue 6 million passports.
Alternatively all those countries could issue only 2 or 3 million passports but I doubt that would solve the problem.

I haven't seen a whole lot of support for Israel coming out of DC recently.

do you expect some american leader o politician to go out and tell explicitly "we support the bombing"?

Charles taylor and a couple of others passed through the ICC for crimes against humanity...The death toll is gradually rising,I can bet it is wishful thinking that the people responsible for what is becoming a genocide, will be held responsible for their actions. :(

I'm startled that people don't blame Gaza too. It takes two to tango. Israel and Gaza deserve each other. When you use violence to combat violence, that's what happens. Violence will never win the day. The only way to stop the cycle is forgiveness. I don't see either side budging soon.

Back