How Do You Deal With Sellers In Fast Food Restaurants?

article-2269489-058986F00000044D-631_634x400.jpg

Any recommendation for a tie to match ?
( Without overdoing it )

BAPaul

The shirt may have been a factor, if it was official that is. Majority of people here buy them from the market and unless it has the Adidas 4 strips, an wonky shaped badge sown and is made from 100% of the finest vietnamese polyester you`ll stand out like a sore thumb in a football shirt.

My tip is to keep your head down and ignore them, never give or buy anything as others will see you and harrass you. Just say a pleasant no, gracias under your breath. It`ll obscure your accent. Its exactly what the locals do, if you start giving them things or trying to converse they know your a foreigner straight away.

p.s

Also, as someone who has done a few years of learning Spanish via skype. I`d say try and get a local one to one teacher rather than remote learning. Skype learning is great if there is no other means, but it does feel detached and any connection problems cause delays or drops in the speech and you sometimes end up talking over the top of each other or missing words. I now have a one to one teacher and it feels much more natural to communicate with. Thats my opinion anyway.

Skype learning is great if there is no other means, but it does feel detached and any connection problems cause delays or drops in the speech and you sometimes end up talking over the top of each other or missing words. I now have a one to one teacher and it feels much more natural to communicate with. Thats my opinion anyway.

This so reminded me of this vignette!

1967_a9b6.gif

Thanks John in future I will say no gracias under my breath or learn to talk like a porteno like that dude form the US in those You tube videos who has the accent down to a tee.
Will take lessons soon here in the UK and then when I move to BA.....back in cold rainy England now after 3 great weeks with my girl there...no more choripans for me at the moment lol.

Time to work hard here and plan for the future so I can be back there in 2015 and forever...enjoy the summer over there guys.

Back