How do you find jobs in BA?

Katie159

Registered
Hi..

I am currently doing some research for the company I am working at.They are an Argentine company looking to employ a larger number of expats and they have asked me to find out which are the websites etc that you guys look on when searching for work?

I am an expat myself but found my job almost straight away (luckily) on craigslist so I am not sure where else you guys have looked or are looking!

Any info would be great!

Thanks in advance...:)

I know craigslist is a major resource for Expats as it's a well known site for people from almost every large city. I myself have found gigs there. A large number of expats is going to be difficult especially if you a looking for long term employees as most don't stay for any length of time, and those that do are not looking for entry level jobs, they are usually employed independently. Best of luck and please tell us what kind of company this is for?

It's a software development company. So mainly they would be looking for developers/designers/project managers.

With us having most of our clients based in the USA it is beneficial to have native english speakers within the teams of developers to converse with them etc.

Any other info welcome!

Thanks!

Katie159 said:
It's a software development company. So mainly they would be looking for developers/designers/project managers.

With us having most of our clients based in the USA it is beneficial to have native english speakers within the teams of developers to converse with them etc.

Any other info welcome!

Thanks!

I am currently working for a small startup and finding adequate employees has been our biggest challenge. The native speakers / expats that we've had lasted a very short time, as most go home within a few months. I have had some luck finding some Argentine born employees that have lived in the US or UK and have a very high level of english. I found them by posting on the regular job boards here, zonajobs, bumeran, and wrote the ad in english. Human resources here is the 2nd biggest challenge after accounting and taxes. Good luck.

Back