How Do You Get Your Us/english Tv Fix?

I watched both seasons 1 and 2 of justified in November and December in BA, on Netflix.

You are obviously smarter than I am.
My point, however, remains- there is not as big a selection on Netflix in Argentina as there is in the USA, and there are fewer selections in the USA than there were six months ago.

I have been finding direct viewing sites lately for my fix of Australian tv shows (underbelly) danish tv shows- Unit One, Those Who Kill, and The Protectors, french tv shows- Engrenages, swedish tv shows- the original swedish Wallander is much better than the overacted BBC version, and so on.

If you just search a bit, you can find an amazing amount of stuff out there.

Go with everything everyone has mentioned so far.

I'm actually watching Morning Joe on MSNBC Live right now as I read this thread, it's a good stream,
and like I said, live. It also doesn't need a VPN to watch, just a reasonable internet connection.

You can also watch MSNBC's nightly broadcasts online via their site with no VPN needed, comes out
about 1-2 hours after broadcast. Don't forget, we're (currently) 1 hour behind East Coast Time.

Haven't used iTunes/Hulu/Net Flix yet, but there's lots of streaming services online that aren't nation locked
so just give them a google.

iTunes Radio (at least for me) works here with no VPN needed, which is sorta like Spotify, and we just got
Spotify this week in Arge. Lot's of syndicated radio shows have live streaming on their sites or podcasts.

My advise so far is to skip signing up for television, but if you do, go with Cablevision or DirecTV, both have
lots of American TV shows and all you need to do is turn the SAP (Second Audio Program) on and the US
shows will be in English.

Get fast internet though since most of the shows you liked in the States can be watched online/downloaded.
Fibertel has a promotion right now where you can get 12mbps internet for $150 ARS/month (for a year, no
contract) with free installation if you signup online. I got that and my roommate and I use our iPhone, Black
Berry, Laptops, and XBOX all at the same time and it's great.

Finally, if you're ok with Argentina TV, we have an antenna (1.5 inches tall, plugs in to the cable in port in the
back of the TV) that gets free HD channels with our HD TV. We're in Palermo and we get about 20 of them
plus a few SD channels.

Good Luck!

Back