How do you sell US dollars in Buenos Aires

Gabriella said:
Hi,
I've got US Dollars that I won't be using finally. What's the most profitable way to trade them for pesos?
Thanks!
Hello to all,
I had to leave bsas due to a family problem two days ago and I was not abkle to wait and change my pesos to dollars. I was wondering if you are selling dollars I'd be glad to trade them for pesos at an even higher rate then the blue as, I am in los angeles and have no way to change them to dollars out here. Any ideas or does someone want to trade ?????

Thanks !!!

Any good place near Palermo? Can't go where I used to go and I need to change some dollars! I remember someone recommending the big grocery store in Barrio Chino, saying they give a good rate, is that still the case? Anyone try it? I might go try today...

Hi I have pesos I need to change to either dollars or euros if anyone is keen. Something reasonable please! i'm leaving next week. thanks

Hi I have pesos I need to change to either dollars or euros if anyone is keen. Something reasonable please! i'm leaving next week. thanks

What do you expect? 5,20, reasonable?

It's easy blue rate is your benchmark

Just an update as promised: I was able to change $US100 at 6.1 on Thursday in china town. That's all I had on me however so I'm not sure up to how much they'd change.

Hello to all,
I had to leave bsas due to a family problem two days ago and I was not abkle to wait and change my pesos to dollars. I was wondering if you are selling dollars I'd be glad to trade them for pesos at an even higher rate then the blue as, I am in los angeles and have no way to change them to dollars out here. Any ideas or does someone want to trade ?????

Thanks !!!

Hi jess I am in los angeles and need to buy pesos are you still here?

no need to go to florida, any chinese supermarket will take your dollar at blue rate, currently around 6.1

Back