How Lgbt Friendly Is Bsas?

Yes, that not the official answer from gay people, few of them told me about that. For example, amerika was a disco for gay people, now many "voyeurs" go there, and the gays dont like to be seen like something weird.

I find interesting to share a difference among those who where born before or after 1983. The parents of the younger ones usually told them to invite their partners to their home, that they want their kids to be happy with their own choice. And the olders went through uneasy chapters in their lives to share with their family that they are gays, and they have to hide their partners, and cant spend birthday and holidays with both, their family and partner. Or listen to homophobic comments from their own parents. Some of them are in their 50s and cant share with their parents, or get out of the closet.

Need to analyze the Segments of LGBT ....? and the Acceptance by Argentinos...!! (not Expats)
  • Lesbian women and lesbian couples go unnoticed...? never see a lesbian couple on TV except for civil Marriage occasion. A declared lesbian couple in the TV studios ?? never heard of ? (there must be Many) Lesbian Bars ....? only a few
  • Gay men and couples .. very visible by the hundreds in every TV studio, panelists, dancers, camera, newsmen, back stage , makeup, stylists, etc Gay Clubs dozens...!
  • Bi sexuals?? who knows unnoticed by society. Your next door neighbour ?
  • TRANSEXUALS... the most noticeable and visible group . Hundreds working in the Palermo Woods. Dozens in my building...!

Must say society accepts most categories... A declared gay Judge in the Supreme Court. Gay judges, etc, etc

Transexuals ... a leading transsexual invited to the Teatro Colon last night/ Flor de la V...

As far as hetero Argentino males over 50(I know) discriminate all above groups same as 20 year ago. :rolleyes:

And would you say that an open-minded legislation is the result of an open-minded society, or that an open-minded sort of promoted acceptance among the larger population?

And would you say that an open-minded legislation is the result of an open-minded society, or that an open-minded sort of promoted acceptance among the larger population?

Open minded my ass B) Why then all the famous Gay actors, panelists, TV persons, etc. etc When interviewed the interviewers receive strict instructions that their love/Sex life is verboten. Instead When a woman is interviewed the FIRST question is? , are you in a relationship?, engaged, seeing somebody....?? :cool:

Back