How To Fit "justificación De Medios De Vida" For Citizenship

cuero

Registered
Dears Sirs:

Anyone can tell me how to fit "justificación de medios de vida".?

A 2.100 pesos's salary per month at "trabajo blanco" is enough?i also had a foods's consumption for 1.500 pesos per month with my international credit card that be signed by the other country.I had all tickets of credit card and invoices.If it's necessary that i must be had a bank's deposit at here or my country,it's no problem.But how many is enough?This country's bank isn't credible.I also cost two hours per day to study in la escuela primaria,i will left to segundaria next year February.All this can fit that condition?

My others informations,i had entered this country with tourist visa before two and half years,and then be renewed one time for 45 days,i had paid 300 pesos.After overstayed fours months,i applied a work visa,i got a "certificado de residencia precaria",and then continually renewed this certificado,be stamped more times,be charged 10 pesos,o not.About one year ago,i had fired the boss.But i had all recibo de sueldo with his signing.I applied second work visa after five months,to now,i already got DNI about four months.i had leaved this country two times for holiday,total is about 30 days.i believe that spanish's writing,reading is basic or more..Certificado de domicilio is ok.
So i believe that i only lack the detail of "justificación de medios de vida".Who can help me to clear it?i will so glad and thank you so much.
i will personally apply the 'la carta de ciudadanìa" December.

Thanks!

At which Court and Secretary is your case?
(The asnwer vary)
Regards

I think that i already undestand it,"free evaluation of evidence through inner conviction"jaja!!La boca es muy importante.
i will apply the December this year.Now i only want prepare papers.

Thank you!

In fact not, that system is regarding juries and we have professional judges who have to explicit why they decided in that way.

I don't understand your question, do you want someone to help you to get that so called Certificate or you just want an advice as to how you can get it??

i only want an advice about "justificación de medios de vida".,how many salary is enough?Or has other standard?

About judges will explicit why they decided in that way.
i think that they must be have law to guide.if they have,i want get these laws.
if don't have,will be "free evaluation of evidence through inner conviction".

Thanks!!

Back