How to get a DNI?

LOL, yes of course. I am trying to get temporary residency and a DNI while I am here because I plan to expatriate eventually. I've paid the RADEX fees after selecting the artist category, but technically I don't have an employment contract as an artist with anyone at the moment. However, I can likely find one, but I don't think it would be a long-term offer but a project-based one. Does anyone have experience with this kind of residency category?
your best bet is to consult with an immigrations attorney. this is not a type of residency subcategory used a lot. My understanding is that it's very similar to the "job" visa category. Your employer must be registered with Migraciones and "sponsor" you etc.

your best bet is to consult with an immigrations attorney. this is not a type of residency subcategory used a lot. My understanding is that it's very similar to the "job" visa category. Your employer must be registered with Migraciones and "sponsor" you etc.
Understood. Thanks for the suggestion.

This is meant to be helpful if you're struggling / waiting to get your DNI delivered to you and you'd like to have an in-hand paper copy outside of MiArgentina.
Getting a copy of your DNI. If you are like me, renewing residency and suffering the infernal delays to getting your DNI (immigrations Resuelto after the in person appointment, getting a Tramite number for/from Renaper so you can load a DNI copy to MiArgentina, getting Renaper to make the physical one and then mail it to you via Argentina Correo) well It's a long, frustrating road.
And once you get a copy of your DNI into your MiArgentina, there was no apparent way to copy it out. Until today, when I discovered in my Samsung cell it is possible to take a screen shot of anything, but in this case a screen shot of the DNI in MiArgentina. And from there you generate a jpg or pdf file. Make a file of side 1 and 2 of the new DNI, and you can then print it out. Useful clearing Customs and for taking the sweat out of being able to show your current DNI. Until Argentina Correo gets around to delivering the plastic hard copy.

Back