I Am New To Ba Expats Lived In Capital Federal 8 Years.

I don't see the problem? Just make another fundraiser for the citizenship lawyer, given the first one worked so well that you could instantly move to Belgrano...

Unless Rick Rhodes can "prove" he is not Michael S Smith (who claimed to have a passport with that name) perhaps we can hope for a similar outcome.
emo32.gif
How about a test: write one coherent sentence containing subject and predicate, with at least two appropriate adjectives, all in proper order and with correct punctuation.

We can call it the "MSS Filter."

How about a test: write one coherent sentence containing subject and predicate, with at least two appropriate adjectives, all in proper order and with correct punctuation.

We can call it the "MSS Filter."

Well, it shouldn't be that difficult for someone who might be (though perhaps in name only) a "Rhodes" scholar.
emo32.gif

Well, it shouldn't be that difficult for someone who might be (though perhaps in name only) a "Rhodes" scholar.
emo32.gif

Well I could have set my user name to Brillante but I was not sure that would be fitting. So I went with thinker because I know that while I may not be the sharpest knife in draw I can and do think. Well sometimes anyway. :huh:

Sorry guys, I don't find it very funny to keep laughing at this guy. I get it, he might be indeed "missing a few players", seeking attention in desperate ways and asking for it. That's what people do when they don't know any better. That doesn't mean the ridicule he's probably facing on a daily basis hurts less than it would hurt anyone smarter. Chances are it hurts more.

Sorry guys, I don't find it very funny to keep laughing at this guy. I get it, he might be indeed "missing a few players", seeking attention in desperate ways and asking for it. That's what people do when they don't know any better. That doesn't mean the ridicule he's probably facing on a daily basis hurts less than it would hurt anyone smarter. Chances are it hurts more.

If Rick Rhodes is also Michael S Smith he has been seeking more than attention. Claiming to be in a desperate situation, Michael S Smith sought money from members of this forum. Apparently that's the only reason he joined in the first place. I don't believe that he ever posted before then unless it was under a different name. If Micheal S Smith is now posting as Rick Rhodes do you really think he doesn't know any better...or that being the recipient of "ridicule" now really hurts him?

PS: Micheal S Smith may indeed have been the victim of a fire and other unfortunate circumstances, especially physical disabilities, but that's no reason to pretend to be two different individuals when posting here (if this is actually the case), whether he is seeking money from other members, or just sympathy.

There has been plenty of time for Rick Rhodes to say that he is not aka Michael S Smith, but he obviously hasn't done so. Perhaps he couldn't even if he wanted to. If he used the same computer to post under both names, his internet address could be seen by the "mod squad "and he may no longer be able to post.

Back