I arrive on Saturday!!

jamila

Registered
Hello all... I just wanted to say after months of bugging you guys with my questions the time is finally here! I arrive in Buenos Aires on the 25th! The day before my birthday!!! I am SO EXCITED!

I can't wait to meet some of you and thank you for all of your help!

Unless you already have someone to pick you up at EZE, I suggest you read the indications provided here carefully and use tienda Leon if convenient. Make sure you know how to get from their terminus in BA to your final destination and do not exchance excessive amounts of hard currency at your arrival (airport). Just enough to make it till monday.

Welcome.

thanks Iznogud.. I didn't see you post until i was already here.. but i wanted to thank you for posting it. Is Tienda Leon a remise company? I hired a remise and didn't have any problems

You made it without incidents, all is well.

Welcome to my country, best wishes and

birthday-cake.jpg

Hello Jamila,

You are ahead of me by a month. I will be moving end of September. Wish you all the best and hope we can meet soon.

I am moving for work and looking at Palermo to live. I am moving alone, so look forward to meeting new friends.

Best of luck,
Nancy

NancyR said:
Hello Jamila,

You are ahead of me by a month. I will be moving end of September. Wish you all the best and hope we can meet soon.

I am moving for work and looking at Palermo to live. I am moving alone, so look forward to meeting new friends.

Best of luck,
Nancy

Hi Nancy! Just let me know when you arrive! I'd love to meet more people

Welcome to Buenos Aires & Happy birthday! :)

If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask me!

Back