I hear the sounds of distant drumming...

D.B. Cooper

Registered
The Union Leader Hugo Moyano called for a massive protest today in the city. He claims that it's against the policies of the Macri government.
But basically it's about him & his son Pablo who are being investigated for various crimes and corruption issues. He sees the sign on the wall of other powerful union leaders who are currently behind bars. i.e. Caballo Suarez, Pata Medina, Marcelo Bacedo. The last one currently being held in a Uruguay prison. He claims he's not afraid but of course he is very afraid. Moyano feels he might be next.
This isn't a spontaneous demo. Moyano is head of the teamsters union. He's been in that post for about forty years.
They bus in all these people from around the country to make it look like he has huge support. It's the goon show Argentine style.
This is the legacy of the Peronist movement. Welcome to Argentina.

Last edited:
Hopefully that piggish looking guy who heads the teacher's union can be cell mates with him.

I guess there is still room for Ruben Pollo Sobrero, Union Leader for the Mitre Railroad Delegates Union. Partido Obrero Leader formerly a member of the Troskysta Party. He was a Vice Presidential Candidate 1n 2007. Maybe hes clean?

No he's not in the cast of Game of Thrones nor Lord of the Rings

1519416471024.png

On e minute I forgot Roberto Baradel Leader of the Teachers Union. Hes Clean?

1519417393545.png

The Leaders elected by the Union FEW.... Guess is what they deserve..

Last edited:
From talking to Argentines from all walks of life it would seem mostly everyone is up to no good. With that mentality the future isn't looking too good.

Back