I Stumbled Into A Great Bookstore

tez

Registered
This probably won't interest the majority of readers, but I walked into a bookstore that I really liked today and I wanted to share it.

You can find their information here: www.kier.com.ar

I walked into the one on Santa Fe near 9 de Julio. It's a beautiful shop, much nicer on the inside than the outside would imply. They have all big name books as well as a really quality selection of... "new age" books I guess they are called, for lack of a better term. The mix between new age spirituality and self help, Eckhart Tolle type books.

The people were really nice, they have a booth where they'll read your aura, that sort of thing, but not too crunchy granola about it all, if that makes sense. None of it in English I don't think, but if you're interested in any of that I definitely recommend this bookstore! They also have listings of similar activities and classes, like reiki, etc.

I hope someone can enjoy it. :)

This probably won't interest the majority of readers, but I walked into a bookstore that I really liked today and I wanted to share it.

You can find their information here: www.kier.com.ar

I walked into the one on Santa Fe near 9 de Julio. It's a beautiful shop, much nicer on the inside than the outside would imply. They have all big name books as well as a really quality selection of... "new age" books I guess they are called, for lack of a better term. The mix between new age spirituality and self help, Eckhart Tolle type books.

The people were really nice, they have a booth where they'll read your aura, that sort of thing, but not too crunchy granola about it all, if that makes sense. None of it in English I don't think, but if you're interested in any of that I definitely recommend this bookstore! They also have listings of similar activities and classes, like reiki, etc.

I hope someone can enjoy it. :)

Another similar bookstore is Deva's:

http://www.devaslibros.com.ar/tiendasdevas.asp

In addition to the types of books, etc. that tez mentions, they also have a lot of books on mythology, religion, etc. (at least at the branch on Corrientes and Callao)

Aguante la metafisica!

Conversations with God is my favorite book :)

Reactions: tez
Lately Ive picked up again a book called How to Be an Adult in Relationships. Excellent read (at least the last 10 pages Ive just read have been to die for).

I think we're about to reach the new age. God knows we need it. How much more killing can we do in the name of right?

Reactions: tez
Agreed. :) The end of the world as we know it really is coming, just not the Apocalypse as some might be thinking. On to a new era! haha. We got this. :cool:

Back