I want to donate portable heaters and blankets

Ceviche

Registered
The winter in CABA is bit stronger than normal.

I want to distribute/ donate portable heaters and blankets in CABA. What will be a good way / correct way to do it such that it reaches the correct people and is not sold back to buy drugs or sold back to retrieve money.

Any ideas?

I want to distribute/ donate portable heaters and blankets in CABA. What will be a good way / correct way to do it such that it reaches the correct people and is not sold back to buy drugs or sold back to retrieve money.

Any ideas?
Fundacion Si is accepting blankets and coats, they may be able to help distribute portable heaters as well. Their info (Palermo location):

UBA also accepts and distributes donations of warm clothing, blankets etc during the winter with various drop off points around the city.

Any ideas?
What you can do is ask people living outdoors if they would like to live in a place run by the city. A call to 108 with names and locations will initiate action for the homeless in one of 40 centers.

Back