Charities that pick up furniture to donate?

Paige55

Registered
Hi all, does anyone know if any local charities will pick up furniture items for donation? I have a small sofa and floor lamp I'd love to donate but have no way to drive them to a donation site. Any reccomendations would be incredible. Thank you!

Hi all, does anyone know if any local charities will pick up furniture items for donation? I have a small sofa and floor lamp I'd love to donate but have no way to drive them to a donation site. Any reccomendations would be incredible. Thank you!
Hi,

Where are you located.

If you go to the city's website, the part about the pick up of old appliances, they give you the name of a charitable organization that does that.

EMAUS is a reputable organization, and does home pickups. Only one I know.

Hi, all. Just wanted to come back and tell you that the experience with Vivienda Digna was flawless. Communicated through WhatsApp. Super easy and the fellows that came to pick-up the furniture were great. I would donate here again. They sell the items for reasonable prices and also offer free services to the communities they serve from funds made. All-in, a great way to give back to Buenos Aires if you've got items that no longer serve you.

Back