I want to rent my house - which estate agents are any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanj

Registered
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, I will be off to the UK soon and have a beautiful PH (in Palermo) that I want to rent out to a couple who will love and care for it like it is there own. It is something I have designed myself and gone through the pain of refurbishing it, which took nearly two years. However, I need to go back to the UK in August and am wondering which estate agents in Bs As are any good? There are so many amateur estate agents around, ran by people who have no idea of service and so many that see the property as an additional revenue but actually couldn't care if the people who rent it were to destroy it.

Anyone who has rented a home that they love dearly have any suggestions?

Many thanks

Sanj:)

Rent it to the US Embassy. They need places to house employees and they pay on time.

Hi Sanj,

My husband and I may interested in renting your place.

Can you kindly give me the details of your place please?

Rent, expenses, how many bedrooms, baths, approx. location, etc.

Thank you!

ghost said:
Rent it to the US Embassy. They need places to house employees and they pay on time.

The US Embassy won't rent ground floor apartments due to security reasons. The property needs to be on a higher floor.

---------

Try Remax, they are a good internationally recognized company with US standards and they prefer long term rentals.

ghost said:
They will not rent a PH or house I assure you.

I had a bad experience renting to diplomats in the US. People from large corporations make better tenants, as they don't have diplomatic immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back