IHOP

No pancakes or maple syrup at Jays . The american Breakfast a disappointment, will NEVER return..!
Yeah, bro, but you're a connoisseur. For the rest of us, with more plebian tastes, it might be just fine. I looked at their website just now and it says right there on the front page, "Best pancakes in town since 2017"

Sadly, it's a 40 minute trip from where I live.

Last edited:
1 cup of regular flour(0000)
2 tea spoons of baking powder( royal)
2 table spoons of sugar
1 cup of milk
1 beaten egg
2 table spoons of oil
same mix you can use to make waffles if you have a waffle maker
I , by no means, am a good cook and even i couldn't screw this up
you can use butter or any cooking spray ( like pam)
so the batter doesn't stick to the pan. also if you make too much batter you can save it in the fridge for a day.
Then i use imaginary maple syrup which in reality is just honey lol good luck

Been looking for hash browns. Referrals, please.....!!!!

Tried the Canadian maple syrup sold here, and it was a miserable watery disappointment. Any sources for the real thing? From Vermont, preferably.

1 cup of regular flour(0000)
2 tea spoons of baking powder( royal)
2 table spoons of sugar
1 cup of milk
1 beaten egg
2 table spoons of oil
same mix you can use to make waffles if you have a waffle maker
I , by no means, am a good cook and even i couldn't screw this up
you can use butter or any cooking spray ( like pam)
so the batter doesn't stick to the pan. also if you make too much batter you can save it in the fridge for a day.
Then i use imaginary maple syrup which in reality is just honey lol good luck
Thank you! The baking soda was our problem, receipt the same.

Thank you! The baking soda was our problem, receipt the same.
Well, the recipe calls for Baking Powder (polvo para hornear). Royal is the most common brand here.
Baking Soda is something else (bicarbonato de sodio)

And for the nitpickers, yes it is true that baking soda is one of the major ingredients of baking powder. That doesn't mean you can use one in place of the other.

I made pancakes for breakfast this morning. I use 2/3 white flour, 1/3 whole wheat flour, and I add a handful of instant oatmeal, but I do not add the sugar shown in mckenna's recipe. My grandmother would sometimes add raisins and/or chopped nuts.

Well, the recipe calls for Baking Powder (polvo para hornear). Royal is the most common brand here.
Baking Soda is something else (bicarbonato de sodio)

And for the nitpickers, yes it is true that baking soda is one of the major ingredients of baking powder. That doesn't mean you can use one in place of the other.

I made pancakes for breakfast this morning. I use 2/3 white flour, 1/3 whole wheat flour, and I add a handful of instant oatmeal, but I do not add the sugar shown in mckenna's recipe. My grandmother would sometimes add raisins and/or chopped nuts.
I know what to bring back from Miami !
Guess whats on the menue!

Back