ILFORD and other Professional Photography Supplies for Printing

Kate Cohen

Registered
Does anyone know where I could find a very professional printing company for printing large A3 and up prints onto professional photographic paper with different finishes available and so on? I usually use ILFORD pearl paper, although I am not sure where to buy or have prints made here.

There are great deal of printing shops with very large printers but none that understand specifically photography requirements or offer paper to the standard I'm looking for.

I was thinking to ask the supplier that Leica told me about but I was wondering if anyone had any experience of this, either as an amateur or professional photographer here?

I'm also looking for a specific artists supplies place- that can provide canvases of a large size and good standard, quality brushes and paints, and a trustworthy framer! If anyone could help me with what you've found on these subjects I'd really appreciate it!!

Kate

The Ilford site gives this place as the distributor. I would assume they know who buys and used the Ilford products and thus could point you in the right direction.

Hormenn SA
Hipolito Yrigoyen 1628, 8 Piso, Buenos Aires, C1089AAF, Argentina
Tel 00 54 11 43840007
Fax 00 54 11 43727534
Email [email protected]
Website http://www.hormenn.com.ar

Many thanks!! I was intending to contact the ILFORD distributor and I will do, but I was hoping to find someone who might have experience of printing professionally, possibly a professional photographer here, who could recommend me a place. I will try Hormenn and if I find a reputable printer who uses these materials I'll post back here and share it with you. Beso

Our friends are framers and I would use them even if they weren't my friends. They are both artists and excellent framers (and wonderful people).

Gabirola (store name)
Laura and Acacio
Honduras 5260 in Palermo Soho

Tom
4833-5836

Kate Cohen said:
Many thanks!! I was intending to contact the ILFORD distributor and I will do, but I was hoping to find someone who might have experience of printing professionally, possibly a professional photographer here, who could recommend me a place. I will try Hormenn and if I find a reputable printer who uses these materials I'll post back here and share it with you. Beso

I wish I did know someone to recommend for you. But do let us know what you find out. & of course I'd love to see what you print! I'm nosey like that. ;)

Thanks Tom, when I come to framing I'll try them since if they're in Soho they're very local to me. Many thanks!

Back