I'm Looking For ...

D.B. Cooper

Registered
Hi There...

I'm looking for Wholewheat Pasta. Just came back from Carrefour, the one on La Plata ave. I think in Spanish is Trigo Integral.
They don't have it. Also looking for Listerine original mouthwash. The one that's yellow colored. (Not Orange, not Pink)
They have disappeared from the shelves at every pharmacy I've gone to. (???)
BTW... The Carrefour has an excellent wine section. Bought three bottles.
Thanks.

Which carrefour on la plata? the tiny carrefour express? Go to a bigger grocery store, whole weat pasta is all over the place. the dietetica on rosario and senillosa has some.

I went to the huge one where the San Lorenzo de Almagro stadium used to be. It is really huge. It's on Avenida La Plata. Not the city of La Plata.
I highly recommend the wine section, bought three bottle.
One is almost gone. ;) :lol:
Thank you.

I hate it when things vanish from the shelves, sometimes for months and months. For a while it was corned beef, it was no where to be found, then it came back at a ridiculous price and then finally back to normal. (great for cheap stovies!)

Faina powder also vanished for months but its back now. I've not see yakult for about half a year now.

Ejcot, where did you find corned beef?
Can't find it anywhere.
For me, a delicacy would be:
Put the corned beef in the fridge for a couple of hours, fry up some thick cut chips (French fries), butter (salted) some thick slabs of fresh bread, open a large tin of baked beans then fry several fried eggs.
Serve with the chilled corned beef, enjoy and watch your cholesterol go into orbit.

Check out http://www.fideosproteios.com/

I just bought some fideos con fibra, omega-3 and proteicos. Really good...

Dieteticas are also good for finding ww pasta.The Listerine mouthwash you will find in Walmart. Not sure though which would be an accessible WM for you.

Ejcot, where did you find corned beef?
Can't find it anywhere.
For me, a delicacy would be:
Put the corned beef in the fridge for a couple of hours, fry up some thick cut chips (French fries), butter (salted) some thick slabs of fresh bread, open a large tin of baked beans then fry several fried eggs.
Serve with the chilled corned beef, enjoy and watch your cholesterol go into orbit.

I've seen it in both carrefour and coto recently.

Back