Immigraciones opens

What is the validity of the certificado de domicilio to be used before Migraciones? I got one in early October but probably won't finalize the tramite in Radex before December. So roughly 2 months after I received it.

What is the validity of the certificado de domicilio to be used before Migraciones? I got one in early October but probably won't finalize the tramite in Radex before December. So roughly 2 months after I received it.
I believe 60 days though I can’t find an official t reference right now. I’d just upload the one you have to RADEX, if they don’t like it the worst that can happen is that they’ll ask for a new one.

I believe 60 days though I can’t find an official t reference right now. I’d just upload the one you have to RADEX, if they don’t like it the worst that can happen is that they’ll ask for a new one.
Ok found it: it's 90 days:)

Certificado de domicilio
Deberá acreditar además domicilio en la Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires mediante certificación de Policía Federal. Este certificado tendrá validez por 90 días corridos a partir de su expedición y deberá presentar el original.

Anyone recently applied thru Radex on here and can tell me what is the current "wait time" for a cita for non-Mercosur AFTER finalizing the online application in Radex?

Anyone recently applied thru Radex on here and can tell me what is the current "wait time" for a cita for non-Mercosur AFTER finalizing the online application in Radex?
If you have all the docs required and uploaded to Radex, no time at all. On the other hand if you have to 'cure' something missing, like getting a Benefits letter legalized for example, hard to tell and depends on what agent handles your Radex application.
A friend whose appointment date assignment was being held up because he lacked a legalized Benefits letter, cured that issue last week and was given an appointment date, Cita, with Immigraciones of 3 December '20.

A friend whose appointment date assignment was being held up because he lacked a legalized Benefits letter, cured that issue last week and was given an appointment date, Cita, with Immigraciones of 3 December '20.
That's a good datapoint thanks.

For those of you who have had turnos in Migraciones since it reopened - are you receiving messages practically daily reminding you of your turno?

I have to appear next Wednesday. I am getting an email from Migraciones about every day, reminding me of next Wednesday's appointment.

Are others having the same experience?

Reporting. Got my precaria and cita today for 12 Dec. I have to say I am very impressed with the public administration this time around. Everything was done in 36hs. Obviously YMMV but this is my 3rd time applying and this has been the smoothest ride so far.
1. Tuesday, 6:30pm popped into the local comisaria to request Cert de dom. Hand delivered to me next day at 10:30am.
2. Wednesday, 8:30am. Submitted a document for certification under TAD - tramite a distancia -- received the certificate at 12pm.
2. Wednesday, 2pm. Submitted everything in RADEX. Received the Precaria and Cita for 11 Dec today.

finally my handlers were able to renew my precaria as well. i'm good now until february!

so it looks like slowly things are working again.

finally my handlers were able to renew my precaria as well. i'm good now until february!

so it looks like slowly things are working again.
You do realize that the precaria is renewed automatically by the system right? Your handlers don’t have to move their finger nor request nothing. What exactly are you applying for if I my ask? It seems like an awful lot of time that your case has not been resolved which is very strange for non-Mercosur cases. Mercosur are stuck for many months but non-Mercosur are usually resolved quickly.
Have no idea who your handlers are but hope they are not wasting your time.

Back