You need to go to immigrations first. But even before that your boss will have to registers as being able to hire foreigners and they will need to give you a work contract. With that and all your other paper work, you go to migraciones. If you search this site you will find a list of all the papers you need to bring with you.
Use the search function here and you will find a lot of information about it.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Expat Life 1