Immigration lawyers

ventanilla

Registered
Anyone have a recommendation for a good immigration lawyer in Buenos Aires? English speaking not required.

If anything knows any other options I'd be grateful.
I have been using Celano and Associates. I am quite happy with them. I am going for permanent residency after three pensioners visas. They have made the process a breeze. My Spanish is not up to doing the process alone.

I have been using Celano and Associates. I am quite happy with them. I am going for permanent residency after three pensioners visas. They have made the process a breeze. My Spanish is not up to doing the process alone.

They still haven't responded to my enquiry personally

Immigration and citizenship are too different topics in this country. Whoever does immigration, only highly specialized lawyers do citizenship [by passing Immigration].
i suggest you look for a lawyer immigration and a different one for citizenship.
In Argentina you don’t need a green card to apply for citizenship.

Immigration and citizenship are too different topics in this country. Whoever does immigration, only highly specialized lawyers do citizenship [by passing Immigration].
i suggest you look for a lawyer immigration and a different one for citizenship.
In Argentina you don’t need a green card to apply for citizenship.

Thank you, right now I'm just looking for someone to help me get temporary residency either as a rentista or through registering my own business, I haven't been here the 2 years required for citizenship. But having trouble finding anyone! I've got the money ready and am pretty clued in so I'd be a fairly easy job.

Back