Imported Liquor Sale!

bobsnowpuppy

Registered
For those of you interested in American French and Italian liquor and liqueurs I just paid half price at Carrefour for several types. And there are many more that I didn't buy! The prices are cheaper than you would pay in the US. Run don't walk! When their stock is gone that's it. I don't know when the sale ends. I went to one location and they were out or didn't have selection so I went to another location that was larger and got everything I wanted. An example, I paid $500 pesos for a 750 ml bottle of Patron Silver.

Oops forgot to add Scotland as I bought a big bottle of Drambuie.

I found Gordon Gin at Disco for about 150 pesos... at the Airport Duty Free (Aeroparque) is sold for 20 USD

For any of you single malt drinkers those were there at 50% off as well. Selection varies by location.

I live in nuñez so you may have to go to other locations. And the variety they had in one location they didn't have at another nuñez location. Both locations I went to were on Cabildo. One around 3100 and the other around 2300. 2300 had Drambuie, Patron, Amaretto Disaronno and Cointreau. They had others as well. The 3100 location though had some pretty good-looking French cognacs and single malts and I did not see Patron. FYI, not everything was on sale but a pretty impressive selection.

Back