In Ba For A Few Months...

kfrid711

Registered
Hey y'all!

My name is Kristina, I'm 24 and I'm looking to meet some cool people to hang out with while I'm in Buenos Aires. I will be here for a little over 2 months for a legal internship (I'm currently in law school) and I would love to have some friends to share the experience of Buenos Aires with. I'm living by myself so I don't really have a lot of other ways to meet new people. Look forward to getting to know y'all and hopefully going out for a drink some time. Ciao!

Go to the coffee chat this Thursday. The next one will be posted in the Expat Events subforum: http://baexpats.org/forum/4-expat-events/

Hey y'all!

My name is Kristina, I'm 24 and I'm looking to meet some cool people to hang out with while I'm in Buenos Aires. I will be here for a little over 2 months for a legal internship (I'm currently in law school) and I would love to have some friends to share the experience of Buenos Aires with. I'm living by myself so I don't really have a lot of other ways to meet new people. Look forward to getting to know y'all and hopefully going out for a drink some time. Ciao!

Be aware that your name, especially the spelling, evokes suspicion.

Back