In need of very good computer guy

surfing said:
http://www.balaptop.com/ is a member of this board ---- I always take my computer to him. He is very good!

Well you really don't need profesional expertise to put a second video card, just open the gabinet and insert the card in the second pci express slot nothing else the system will detect that automatically, well if you live in recoleta i may help you with that.

We once had a "computer guy" come to the house to install something simple... and he ended up stealing a stick of ram. :p

So, whoever you hire, watch them. For something as simple as this I'd probably take up someone's offer to help than to risk taking it to shop where they can switch out parts or take something you might not notice especially if you're not familiar with the system.

Liveinbaa said:
bump? Still need this...

Look on YouTube for installing a second video card. You do not need to be a professional just careful.

vanessa said:
What games do you play

this will probably show my age... but i am game for multiplayer games on total war: empire or rome...

you stilldidntot say where around you live...if your looking for someone to be your tech he /she should be nearby

I'm assuming you want an SLI/Crossfire set up, no? NVidia or AMD/ATI?
Obviously needs to be two cards of the same breed.
I too have heard about scams ref RAM sticks, but not often.
Can you provide more info...motherboard, existing video card and new one?
I can certainly do the job for you as it's my daily work.

Back