In Search of Babysitter

KFbaGirl

Registered
Hi!

I am in search of a babysitter. I have a 4 yr old who goes to school from 1pm - 5pm. I would need someone from 8am until they could drop my daughter off in school.

If anyone can recommend someone, I would greatly appreciate it. While English is not a 100% requirement, a bit of english is required. My daughter speaks very little Spanish, but is enrolled in a bilingual school.

Does anyone know if there are any before school programs, like there are in the U.S.?

Greatly appreciated!

HI! I am a 22 year old female from New York City who just moved here. I am teaching pilates mat classes here but I think I could be available! I have a lot of babysitting experience and can send you my resume/ references and we could meet if interested. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi! I am a 23 year-old girl from the US living in BA and looking for work as a nanny/babysitter. I have a lot of babysitting experience and can email you my references/CV if you would like! My schedule is pretty open, and I speak Spanish. Let me know if you are interested--my email is [email protected].

Hi! My name is Giuliana Vigorito, Im 19 years old and Im looking for a part time job because Im studing medicine at UBA, I have experience taking care of children, and I have studied English for 10 years at school. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm a US college student and I lived in Buenos Aires for 5 years. I'll be back again this summer (winter) from May through July and would love to babysit for you. I have experience babysitting and tutoring and am hoping to go into a professional career in early childhood education. More specifically, I've worked with improving literacy for children in both English and Spanish and if you'd like I could work with your daughter to improve her Spanish as well. I have a lot of experience developing language games to improve written and oral communication skills in both languages. Also, I'm a morning person so starting at 8am would not be an issue at all. Please let me know if you still need a babysitter come May. If you would like to speak with me before then please let me know and maybe we can make further arrangements.

Best,
Abby Keim

Hi there!
I am an experienced bilingual nanny! I have been working and living here in BA for 2 years.
I am available to work a few mornings from at this time.
I have many references and CV dedicated to my work as a Nanny.
I wonder if you might also be interested in sending your child to my English Art Class for KIDS?
Classes are held Saturday afternoons from 11am-1pm and from 1:30pm-3:30pm in my apartment in Belgrano.
The class is 100 pesos per student and we will explore many things!
Reading, painting, singing, clean up, and snack time!
All materials and snacks included.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cassandra
[email protected]

Hi

My little girl is two years old. Your english art class sounds like fun. Please is she to young or is it possible for her to attend? Also as she is n

Sorry it sent before I finished!!
She is not attending kindergarten at least initially is it possible for me to stay around at least until she is used to it.....of course I would be happy to help out!!

Hi Cassandra
I am currently also looking for a nanny to watch my little girl who is two years old a couple of times per week (2.5-3 hours). Perhaps you can email me your availability and also your resume and references.....
My email address is:
[email protected]
Hoping you reply soon.
Best wishes,
Julie.

Hi,

I love and have lots of experience in babysitting and teaching English/French and Spanish to children. I work in the theatre and personal development and self esteem fields.
I am Argentinian, grew up in France and Canada and I also lived in Spain.
I would be more than happy to look after you little girl for a few hours everyday, and reinforce her self esteem.

Resumé and references available.

[email protected]

Best wishes,

Claudia

Back