In search of fun!

RachinBA said:
I missed bangalore, buuu. Would love to meet up but can't afford dinner anywhere.

I missed it as well. I'm in the same boat as you... it's so expensive to go out!! But I'll still try to make the next get together, I need to get out more :)

Hey guys,
Count me in.. I would love to join you...
It´s lima mia the place?

Another option is sugar, its a bar in plaza armenia.. for sure cheaper than lima mia..
;)

Hey guys, I know that I'm knew to the group but my boyfriend and I went to Lima Mia for my birthday last week and were a bit disappointed. The piscos were awesome and the ceviche was not bad either but after 2 drinks and the app we wound up spending 200 pesos-plus the 10 pesos a head service fee that always rubs us the wrong way. We ended up just going to our favorite parrilla, Las Cholas for dinner so we didn't have to spend a fortune. We've heard of some good Peruvian restaurants around (there's one in Belgrano called Contigo Peru) and we have an awesome mexican place around the corner called Las Margaritas (but it only seats about 10).

Just a word of advice, so as we don't repeat our mistakes twice, but if you guys decide you still want to check out Lima Mia we will probably join in anyhow and who knows maybe we will enjoy it more this time.

Chau!

PS when I say around the corner I mean only a couple blocks from Lima Mia by Huergo y Clay...

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I'd like to know if this forum is exclusively for those who are expats (I know, it's a dumb question). Thing is, I was born and raised here in Buenos Aires, but both of my parents are from China. Due to the fact that I LOVE travelling, meeting up with new people from all around the world would be amazing. Thanks in advance for the clarification.

If you want a Peruvian recommendation, Status at Virrey Cevallos 178 in Congreso is a nice place.

Agreed on the Friday nights ;) And FerLiu i'm pretty sure you're more than welcome!

Back