Inexpensive bedspread or quilt?

hepdoll

Registered
I'm looking for a place to get an inexpensive bedspread or quilt. (A duvet and/or comforter might be fine, too, but I think I prefer the others.) Ideally it'll be something that's good quality but not terribly expensive or luxurious. Any suggestions?

I've tried Arredo and a couple other places that I've passed on the street, but so far I haven't found a cover that quite suits my style, so I'd like to hear about some more options if you know any!

Thanks in advance. :)

Gracias, Alzinho! I will check them out. Anyone else? I'd even be happy with a big blanket, and it can be something mass produced or something hand-made - I just want to find something sort of pretty and interesting and nice to look at. :)

I was going to suggest Falabella as well. Or there are a few stores on Santa Fe. If you head up from Alto Palermo they are on both sides.

Otherwise, I can help you make one!! :D

Just bought one in arredo.

Wasn't what I'd call cheap though... 250 pesos seems steep for a duvet.

Thanks guys. I'll check those places out and keep my eyes open for others, too. (This is when I really miss a place like Target! :)

hepdoll said:
Thanks guys. I'll check those places out and keep my eyes open for others, too. (This is when I really miss a place like Target! :) )

Well this is what happened this week at my old Target store in LA.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0504-target-stabbing-20100504,0,2691568.story?track=rss

I'm thinking about having someone mule in my comforter and/or a bed mat/pad thing. Some basic things that you take for granted in the 1st world are seen as futuristic luxuries here.

I walked into - Night Time/Bed Time (can't remember exactly the name on Paunero/Cervino corner) and asked about a duvet and cover. $3,000 pesos the woman told me. I spent the next week in shock, muttering to myself "£500 for a bl*%dy duvet" over and over...

Back