Inflation expected to top 30% this year

cabrera said:
Sara Sara Mendozanow and their vocal friends where were you when your government was brutally murdering innocent argentinian civilians and taking their children illegally .

Lets thank the kirchners for giving us the freedoms that we have today. Lest we forget .

Are you high? The majority of those " innocent Argentine civilians " were not that innocent, they were going for a communist revolution and bombing parks and anybody who would not agree to " el regimen ". Some innocents were murdered, I give you that one, but certainly not the majority. I for one do not support clandestine or illegal actions of any kind, in any case they should have been judged and sentenced. And hey, what about " the others " that were killed? Do you also account for those that weren´t revolutionaries and died during these clandestine " actions " ? Or they do not belong to human race in your books? There was a civil war: wake up!
Also, Do you account the thousands that are dying in the north east of the country?

The Ks give us freedom of speech? I do not see that, I see a president that does not give press conferences, that do not answers any questions and does not explain her decisions at all. I see a president that tries to bypass the Constitution and the Congress, I see a president that is deliberately making the poor population grow just so they can be easily bought. I do not need the Ks ( or anybody for that matter ) to " give " me any freedoms! I am free and will speak my mind anytime I want whenever I want. There is something the Ks aren´t and that is democratic, have you read about their Montonero background? Do you think they used to spend their time playing poker? Come on!

SaraSara said:
Please, spare me that "innocent Argentinian civilians" talk. The Montoneros were killers, every bit as guilty as the military.

Really? You actually think this?

nikad said:
Are you high? The majority of those " innocent Argentine civilians " were not that innocent...

Wow, nikad, too. Nutty.

SaraSara said:
Please, spare me that "innocent Argentinian civilians" talk. The Montoneros were killers, every bit as guilty as the military.
I know first hand people that many members of their families die because a " friend " left a bomb in their teenage girl´s bedroom .. how is that for for innocent? What was their sin? Being in the army!

As a side not, this debate has nothing to do with the original topic, and I have the feeling it is al locals arguing about it ;)

Nikad are you condoning murder now in the name of justice. I see that Argentina is is great danger from these people again. I suggest that all newcomers have a look at this video from the classic memoria del saqueo from Pino Solanas and see how innocent bystanders and protesters were brutally mowed down by the governments that these crazies would like to be in charge of Argentina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyTkn376dWo

bloody_bloo said:
I deeply despise current administration, the simple thought of them running the Executive again makes my back chill, buy I need to be honest with myself.

1) Is there any different REAL alternative now?
2) Are they really that bad compared what we had before?
and 3) Even more disturbing: Are we culturally capable of having any better administration? (I'm convinced that it is not possible)

Bloody, you'll be surprised to know that I agree with the above.

Except that I think that this administration has done Argentina far more damage than any previous one. This rich, wonderful country has become the laughingstock of the world. It is hard to hear people sneer at us for being naive, stupid, and bent on self-destruction.

ssr said:
Really? You actually think this?

No, I don't "think" the Montoneros were killers.

I KNOW it.

They threw a friend of mine out of a fifth floor balcony when she tried to leave the movement.

cabrera said:
Nikad are you condoning murder now in the name of justice. I see that Argentina is is great danger from these people again. I suggest that all newcomers have a look at this video from the classic memoria del saqueo from Pino Solanas and see how innocent bystanders and protesters were brutally mowed down by the governments that these crazies would like to be in charge of Argentina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyTkn376dWo
I would never condone murder in any way, I only said these people should have been judged and sentenced, it was a big mistake to murder them in the clandestine. A proper trial and sentence would have saved millions of Argentine all this unnecessary hate that seems to be going on and on.

Back