Inflation in Argentina - Reuters via The Guardian

In Recoleta Capucina Lettuce today $1500/Kg. price increase from a year ago ten times ..! inflation 1000 % ?

As always CPI paints a rosy picture as it includes things many people spend little to nothing on making inflation seem less than it really is. Food inflation alone is ~10% a month now according to INDEC, I just look at the prices and laugh because it's insane; someone posted a Minions themed yogurt or flan for ~$850 earlier today, that's almost DOUBLE the hourly minimum wage, imagine paying ~$28 for an individual yogurt in New York, this is what people are facing here.

Julia Strada was heavily criticized for her tonada that omitted al "Eses" at the end of the words. Se comio las eses..! this form of speech is quite common in Rosario, Mendoza and other areas of Argentina. Few comments on the contents of the speech and her qualifications to be a Directora del Banco Nación.
I get so annoyed with la burgesía porteña sometimes. The nation is facing an existential crisis, and they get pissy about her accent. Hello, hello, HELLO! Can we please focus on the issues, on the content of what she's saying, not the manner in which she says it?!?

I listened carefully to what she had to say, and I have no quarrel with any of it. The IMF is evil incarnate, and I'll support any chief of the BNA who tells them to Foxtrot Oscar. Certainly I'd rather have her at the helm than that thief Domingo Cavallo, who really, really, really belongs at the end of a rope.

But, as a teacher of language, I had to go back and listen again, and it's interesting. She's not consistently dropping the S. For example, at 0:25, she very clearly pronounces the S at the end of "pesos". OTOH, at 0:16 she says "le cagamos los dolares" she does drop the S at the end of all three words.

In any case, she's certainly easier to understand than that pelotudo Cafiero was when trying to speak English to the Emiratis.

As always CPI paints a rosy picture as it includes things many people spend little to nothing on making inflation seem less than it really is. Food inflation alone is ~10% a month now according to INDEC, I just look at the prices and laugh because it's insane; someone posted a Minions themed yogurt or flan for ~$850 earlier today, that's almost DOUBLE the hourly minimum wage, imagine paying ~$28 for an individual yogurt in New York, this is what people are facing here.
Yeah, that's crazy. I just bought a single serving yoghurt for ~210 pesos yesterday. And somebody thinks theirs is worth 4 times that much because it has a picture of a little one-eyed yellow dipshit on it? In what universe?

she seems to be just another K who is blaming the IMF for all the countries problems. how is it she has a doctorate but doesn't understand what causes inflation?

Back