Intercambio Spanish Sessions Needed!

cthornton-smith

Registered
Hi everyone,

I am desperately trying to find something on the internet about an intercambio session so I could practice speaking Spanish more! I am a qualified English teacher as well so I may come in useful for someone wanting to learn English in the exchange. I really need to find something soon so if anyone has any links/tips/advice please let me know!

Thanks so much!
Charlotte

There are language exchanges almost nightly at various bars around town.

Mundo Lingo
Tuesday nights at Temple Bar in el centro
Wednesday nights at Soria Bar in palermo
Friday nights in Palermo (not sure of the bar

There's also a group called spanglish that meets at some bar on Saturday nights. look them up on FB for details.

You can also post a langauge tandem request on the local Couchsurfing forum, works very well! :)

Hey there!!!
Im desperately needing some refreshment of my english, i can write in english decently, but i forgetting the conversational skills and from time to time i have to speak to foreigner due to job reasons.
If anyone PLEASE would like to meet and exchange spanish english (maybe german), contact me.
Cheers!!

Meetings in a noisy bar to practice Spanglish may be productive to some, I tend to favor the one on one in person or via Skype.

Mundolingo seems to be primarily an opportunity for Argentinian men to hit on foreign women in broken English before taking the conversation somewhere more private. Has anyone had a different experience?

Mundolingo seems to be primarily an opportunity for Argentinian men to hit on foreign women in broken English before taking the conversation somewhere more private. Has anyone had a different experience?

The best way to learn a language in Private.... :rolleyes:

Back