Interesting Article About Air Nz Starting Ar Service.

davonz

Registered
For you who dont know, Air NZ is starting flights to Buenos Aries in Dec - its give more choice to NZ, AU and Asia. Fares on LAN have dropped close to 1/2 the price they were in Feb this year when I last flew with them on the AKL to EZE route, so hopefully they will stay at that level with competition on the route.

Below is an interesting article on Air NZ setting up in AR.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11541576

I am very exited about it.

I plan to test it for my next work trip to Singapore or Hong Kong. Instead of flying via Europe or Middle East - I will try Air New Zealand.

I used to fly them quite a bit many years ago and they were always very good. Now let's hope they come out with some really good fares! 3 years ago, against my better judgemente, Aerolineas had a great fare to Sydney for some $800usd r/t but trust me , I hated every minute of the never ending flights! I swore after that, NEVER again with Aerolineas!(and have kept my word until now!)

I am very exited about it.

I plan to test it for my next work trip to Singapore or Hong Kong. Instead of flying via Europe or Middle East - I will try Air New Zealand.
I bet you are,
So you change planes in H.K and Changi on your way to Manila and Bangkok?

I bet you are,
So you change planes in H.K and Changi on your way to Manila and Bangkok?

Depends if I have time to go to Manila or Bangkok ( or Pattaya) or Cebu or Bali or Koh Samui or Ho Chi Ming City...then I will look for a direct connection from Auckland there. Why change planes in Changi?

I go 2-3 times a year to Far East, for work meetings.

is there anything shameful in traveling to Bangkok or Pattaya or Manila? versus traveling to Buenos Aires or Rio de Janiero or Medellin or Lima??? Please enlighten me?

Back