Intermediate Spanish Class

jeca

Registered
HI all,

I am looking for a good intermediate level spanish class that meets once or twice a week- any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

I have a German friend who takes classes at BA Plus. Not sure how many times a week they meet but you can always email them.

Thanks for your reply, mcaffa;)
The problem I am having is that I am interested in taking a group class that meets once or twice a week and everything I have found is either private lessons or a group class of a minimum of 20 hs per week. I work full time so that is not possible for me!

mcaffa said:
I have a German friend who takes classes at BA Plus. Not sure how many times a week they meet but you can always email them.
Although I'm not knocking this school, I am going to knock their website.

BA Plus website said:
The second largest country in Latin America (and the biggest among Spanish - speaking Latin American countries), Argentina is a continent in its own right.

When reading this, I immediately thought "POPULATION". It was only after reading it a couple of times that I realized that they were saying "land mass". Because Argentina is the #2 largest Spanish speaking country in South America and #3 in "Latin America". You normally learn a language to talk to the people, not to talk to the land. Pero bueno.

SPANISH COMMENTS:

I know that UBA offers several levels of classes, but I don't know if they are once or twice a week, or if you have to go 4 to 5 times a week. "Sleuth" has taken some of the UBA classes, so you might hit him up with questions.

A lot of private teachers also offer group lessons at a reduced rate... maybe you could e-mail a few and ask if there are any intermediate group classes you can join?

Hi Jeca! I work at Vamos Spanish Academy (www.vamospanish.com) and we have started offering classes for expats 2 times a week, 1 1/2 hours each for a month. We have had great feedback, and I think this would be perfect for you, too! It's only u$d120 a month for 12 hours of classes - group classes! Please message me for more info so we can get you started!

Back