Interview Cfk

HeyHeyJose

Registered
This is one part of an excellent conversation between Christina F de K and Jorge Rial. A huge contrast between those choreographed "interviews" of US presidents.

Worth watching even if your Spanish is not that good.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ox_q-tddupI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is one part of an excellent conversation between Christina F de K and Jorge Rial. A huge contrast between those choreographed "interviews" of US presidents.

I don't want to rain on the parade, but do you really believe that this is not a choreographed "interview"?

Xtina chose the interviewer. Rather than choose from the best political commentators in the country, she selected the Argentine equivalent of Jerry Springer.

She does NOTHING that she can't control.

I don't want to rain on the parade, but do you really believe that this is not a choreographed "interview"?

Xtina chose the interviewer. Rather than choose from the best political commentators in the country, she selected the Argentine equivalent of Jerry Springer.

She does NOTHING that she can't control.

Couldn't agree with you more.

...She does NOTHING that she can't control....

I second that. When shes weeping Evita style in her addresses to the Campora 'kids' is that genuine? Pure evil.

Only once have i witnessed a president submit to an actual interview from a non-subservient media interviewer: Clinton thought he would get the softballs from Amy Goodman that he gets from the mainstream media, but he went bezerk at the end when she actually started asking real questions.

Of course this becomes even more unthinkable every day. Can you imagine Obama being interviewed by Glenn Greenwald? Or how about John Pilger interviewing David Cameron? Not going to happen any time soon.

Back