Interview Cfk

She does NOTHING that she can't control.

This sounds like an excerpt from a husband's visit to his psychiatrist: "She does nothing she can't control!!"

Seeing endless interviews of US presidents with the "best political commentators", a previous comment got me thinking that having Jerry Springer (or Joe Rogan, Glenn Greenwald, Abby Martin, James Corbett, Sibel Edmonds, etc) interviewing a US president would be so much more genuine, confronting and interesting. Hence it will never happen.

Only once have i witnessed a president submit to an actual interview from a non-subservient media interviewer: Clinton thought he would get the softballs from Amy Goodman that he gets from the mainstream media, but he went bezerk at the end when she actually started asking real questions.

Of course this becomes even more unthinkable every day. Can you imagine Obama being interviewed by Glenn Greenwald? Or how about John Pilger interviewing David Cameron? Not going to happen any time soon.

Great stuff, I love Amy Goodman's style. I'd also love to hear Lizzie Phelan interviewing Benjamin Netanyahu, but that will never happen either.

Time to bring Paxo down here, aka Jeremey Paxman.
In the now infamous interview with Michael Howard in 1997, he asked him the same question 12 times and still didn't get an answer.
This one's great stuff:
http://youtu.be/Uwlsd8RAoqI

Time to bring Paxo down here, aka Jeremey Paxman.
In the now infamous interview with Michael Howard in 1997, he asked him the same question 12 times and still didn't get an answer.
This one's great stuff:

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-27230684 :(

This sounds like an excerpt from a husband's visit to his psychiatrist: "She does nothing she can't control!!"

My caps were for emphasis, not hysteria - the exclamation points are yours.

But if it's snark that you're after, I suppose the misinterpretation would explain a lot about your apparent fascination with Xtina.

I'd say the whole fact that we're here (once again) commenting on La Presidenta means we're all inordinately "fascinated with Xtina" whether positively or negatively.

I mean really, who cares? Will the government change that much when she's sent back to permafrost in 2015? But as per usual it's more fun to focus on the soap opera of the head of state than it is to comment on the government's actual policies. So sure by all means let's keep on gossiping about how terrible her "style" is or how saintly Nestor was. Pan et circo.

Only once have i witnessed a president submit to an actual interview from a non-subservient media interviewer: Clinton thought he would get the softballs from Amy Goodman that he gets from the mainstream media, but he went bezerk at the end when she actually started asking real questions.

Of course this becomes even more unthinkable every day. Can you imagine Obama being interviewed by Glenn Greenwald? Or how about John Pilger interviewing David Cameron? Not going to happen any time soon.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html Bill O'reilly is as close as you'll get to non sub. for Obama.

I used to rather fancy her, but as you can see, my view has changed radically lol.
Anyone seen Sleeping with the Enemy?

Back